Saturday 19 March 2016

March calendar challenge

19 th March

This took a while to get the ink; spritzing and plastics working well together, could have done better but decided to quit while the going was good after a few attempts.  I embossed the quote so it stood out against the background and then as I don t have the small lamp post ( can t believe I don't! I only have the large one which would have overpowered the poor church).  I went with the geese and added some colour to the hills and the sky.  I hope I have done justice to Barbara's original. 
It was fun to do and a technique I haven't really done before.  


4 comments:

  1. Love how you have done your background so effective good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background on this. Good luck in the calendar challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Hilary, you have some lovely colour in the hills. Good luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x